Types of Certificates
- Certificate of Attendance
Certificate that you receive after every course attended.
- Practitioner's Certificate
Awarded to participants who have completed the necessary modules of the respective Practitioner's Certificate programme.
Read on to understand more.
Certificate of Attendance
The Certificate of Attendance is awarded to participants who have achieved at least 75% attendance for an EON course. This certificate is the most baseline certification to recognise that the participant has completed the course.
EON has designed a series of programmes, known as the "EON Practitioner's Certificate Programmes", which are aimed at supporting the professional development of professionals, managers and executives (PMEs). The programmes will equip them with the latest knowledge, skills, tools and industry best-practices and enable them to acquire and attain specific area of expertise that will value-add to their individual career advancement.
The EON Practitioner's Certificate Programmes are:
- Practitioner's Certificate in Performance-based HR Strategy Development
- Practitioner's Certificate in High Performance Team Development
- Practitioner's Certificate in Business Writing
Each Practitioner's Certificate Programme consists of 3 individual EON courses, for example, Practitioner's Certificate in Performance-based HR Strategy Development comprises the following:
- Setting KPIs and Goals for Effective Job Performance
- Setting Up a Performance Management and Appraisal System
- Setting Up a Salary Structure for Equitable Compensation Management
Successful participants who manage to complete the programme requirement will be awarded:
- Practitioner's Certificate of Proficiency in "area of expertise"
EON Consulting & Training Pte Ltd was established in 1996 and specialises in providing human capital consulting and training services to organisations in Singapore.
Reg. No: 201301501N